Thursday, November 20, 2008

Tomorrow's the Last Day!

What am I doing here really? Obviously, I'm procrastinating when I'm supposed to be studying Tort right now. I don't know, nothing seems to be entering my head at the moment. I guess this is what you call the post-exam symphtom - where your feelings/senses just go numb once you step out of the exam hall. My contract paper just ended (hours ago). This is one paper I personally reckon, the toughest of all (including the other subjects). Yeah, no surprise. If you ask the others, they would most probably be of the similar opinion as me too. So, right after jotting my last full-stop down on the answer sheet, my mind started firing point-blank. Nothing was in my mind but to sleep and really to rest. But, I couldn't. I spent 3 hours in the library staring at the 'Trespass to Person' notes. After 3 hours, I was still at the first page. You must be giggling by now, don't you? Haih, I'm currently still waiting for my father. So, in the mean time, I will continue to procrastinate.

No comments: