Thursday, November 13, 2008

Right After My Law P1

I've finished law p1!!! Oh, my... and what an experience. I could finish the paper on time - something that I had never done before. I kept telling myself that I have to write faster, faster, faster, and faster. In the end, I could really complete it on time... but not without the help by Mr.Siva. I sit in the very first desk of the row. So, the consensus is that my answer sheet should be the first one to be collected. Haha... surprisingly, Mr.Siva went straight and collected from desk no.2 first and swept the entire row before my turn. So, my completion of the conclusion was all because of him. Anyway, it's not that I'm confident that I'm going to score an A or something - it's because I left out a few important points so that I could really get to the conclusion as soon as possible! So, not really confident. But, hey I wrote an average of 3 pages per question, so that's pretty amazing.... to me (oh, have I told you that my writings were particularly large today?) Lol... Fine then, gotta go and study King Lear and Gulliver's Travels, books which I would say the toughest to read, understand and answer. I've got Law P2 and Eng. Lit waiting for me tomorrow. Lately, I've been listening to the theme song of 'Triumph in the Skies'. Don't know why, nor do I like Eason Chan but I find it very soothing.

No comments: