Monday, November 3, 2008

I Officially Hate Nicole Scherzinger

Yup, your eyes are perceiving the right words, name and verb. Hmm, you must be thinking "Why?". Well, did you watch the F1 race in the Inter Lagos, Brazil? Yeah, Lewis Hamilton won. And guess who was there all praying, cheering, screaming, and jumping for joy? - Nicole Scherzinger. All right, now here's how the story begins - First and foremost, I'm a fan of Ferrari. Hence, surely, I was rooting for Fellipe Massa (the Ferrari driver). However, Lewis Hamilton (drives for team McLaren) won the championship for this season. So, I despise him because of the obvious reason. Plus, he is darn arrogant and he's a Brit. Did I tell you how much I hate Brits? Wonder why I'm a fan of Liverpool FC and Steven Gerrard? Anyway, in case you are not aware of it, Nicole is the rumoured girlfriend of Hamilton (well, I guess they can't deny that revelation anymore after this). Thus, there you go, I hate her simply because she has a boyfriend whom I dislike. Can you spot the conspiracy theory now?



By the way, sorry, Jackie.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I hate her too! She ruined the pussycat dolls and she is so damn cocky! I guess the ignorance comes from her boyfriend too. I wonder why he is with an older women. She is old and ugly. She tries to show offer body with baby oil to look hot. They are both ugly!

littleenglishfairy said...

Only just read this. I don't particularly like them either. I think you're right in calling them arrogant. However, I'm a Brit. I can't say I appreciate your 'I hate Brits' attitude. You haven't justified this comment at all, not that anyone could. How can you despise an entire nation when you have no reason to? What a stupid and inconsiderate thing to say.

Paula693 said...

I hate her too!so freaking much!but i only got one reason...she is with Lewis! and sorry guys but he is the best, he is not arrogant well not like Nicole!she looks like shes a two-faced bitch but she still beautifl and i would like her but first they need to break up!