Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Deja Vu

It's amazing, or rather awkward - I've been to Mid Valley thrice for the last 5 days. The first, with Cathy, Sylvea, and Jackie; the second, with Sylvea (that was totally an unplanned plan) and today, my mum and bro accompanied me (not true! - I accompanied them). Planned to watch High School Musical 3. But, my mum ruined it - she asked me to discard that plan because she wants to go home early. Gosh, and I was dreaming about Zac Efron minus Vanessa Hudgens (just to show how eager I was to watch that movie) all night long. But that also goes to mean that I've saved RM 7. In fact, I made her promise me to buy the HSM DVD (pirated one lah of course. My mum's very stingy. Whose won't?) instead and guess what she replied - "7 to 8 ringgit only mah, ok lah". Ironically enough, she would go to Giant to buy a packet of toilet rolls when she's located in Carrefour simply because it's cheaper by RM 1 in Giant. Haih.... wonder if I would be like her when I'm her age.

Lol... 50 years later, I will look like them.

No comments: