Monday, November 3, 2008

Bizarre?

I had like a full 2-week off. I didn't need to go to college except for last Wednesday. Just to collect some notes and other stuffs. I know, you must be thinking - Oh, COOL!!! But the reality is - it's not cool at all. Whenever I had any spare time, I constantly reminded myself - "You have to study". How boring was that! But the worse of all was, whatever that I've planned to study was unachievable. For instance, I took 3 days just to study poetry instead of the supposedly 1 day. Not that there's a lot to study (well, that's part of the reason), it's because I kept telling myself that "there's another week left. I don't need to rush. There are some awesome shows to watch on Starworld. Let's watch it (I spent 3 hours to watch Grey's Anatomy every day - they broadcast 3 episodes of it per day). And I just bought a couple of DVDs. Let's play it (I just watched a Pokemon movie. 4 more to go). Blah, blah, blah." I took my own sweet time, thinking there's tomorrow. But there's always a limited tomorrow. Only 2 'tomorrow' s I could tell myself. After that, hehe... here comes the nightmare. But, as much as it sound pathetic here, I actually feel very calm and relaxed (perhaps, even overly relaxed) with the wind, silence, and Fye (my pet). Oh, well, I guess it's time to say tata. I even made this (blogging) as an excuse to take a break from studying Econs.

No comments: