Monday, September 29, 2008

Go & Study... NOW!!!

It's funny, because whenever one starts to say that they were stuck in the house all day long, the next statement has to be that "it's not that I studied or anything".
We now are really getting worried that others would speculate if we are studying/revisioning or not. It sort of lifts the pressure of us, isn't it?
And somehow, we would be relieved when someone says that they hadn't been studying. Relieved that we are not that left out after all. Then, we'll lay back and "goyang kaki", knowing that others are not working towards the exam.
Hence, here's something for you guys:
"I am studying, studying, studying...
day and night, 24/7, day in day out, week in week out, every second, every
minute, every hour, every moment, in the room, in my bro's room, in front
of the tele, in the toilet, in the kitchen... I eat
A-Levels, I drink A-Levels, I shit A-Levels, I sleep A-Levels, I wear A-Levels,
I erm... couldn't think of anything else anymore. I study anything
and everything. I like studying. No, I loooove
studying, I fell in love in studying, I have a crush in studying... blah blah
blah. Seriously, I can go on like this forever."
Now, how about that for a motivation. Now, what must you say when someone does a favour for you?
Now, I believe you should have the motivation to study by now. Go now, shoo shoo shoo. Get your books and gear yourself up to study. Remember to come give me a hug when you receive your flying-colours-results. Erm... except for the boys. No but thanks.
This is Sue Peng, signing out.

No comments: