Thursday, October 16, 2008

Ello!

Here I am. I'm back! Finally managed to sneak some time out to write something. I thought I would be freer than before since, the revision is "supposedly" finished. But, little did I know that there are so many sassy(s) and extra classes to attend. I think I'm on the verge of having ATC allergic. The symptom - puking whenever I visit the college building. I no longer have feelings for the library (hehe... like I ever have that).
Gosh, I'm really tired. I guess I better hop on my comfy bed like... right now. What a day I had today - with the Mr.Suku bumping, Mr.Sara lecture, wet soaking and worst of all, the traffic congestion (stuck in there for 2 hours) experiences. Oh, before I forget, just wanna wish all my buddies all the best and good luck. Sleep well, eat well, study well, and may god bless ya all!

No comments: