Saturday, October 25, 2008

Where's Everybody?

My friends just gone quiet these few days. They're not posting new juicy stories, new revelations... I'm bored at home. Come on, just write something, ok? Dah lah I'm stuck in my house, no entertainment pulah. Well, besides watching animes, Hong Kong soap operas, football matches, badminton tournaments, F1 races, and can't wait for the Astro beauty pageant tonight... there's nothing else really. (Can you sniff some element of irony here?). Sorry, too much of Literature these days. The poems are driving me crazy. Finished with memorizing them, I had to analyse them and not forgetting to memorise their literary devices. God! Feel like reciting "Away, Melancholy" now (in case, you don't know, "Away Melancholy is a poem in our syllabus). Gotta go now. Catch up with y'all soon (hopefully).

No comments: