Thursday, September 25, 2008

Akon feat. Sue Peng

Lonely I'm Ms. Lonely,

I have nobody,

For my owwnnn

I'm so lonely, I'm Ms. Lonely

I have nobody,

For my owwnnn

I'm so lonely...

Nope, it's not that I'm crying or something. But, haiz, just rhyming this song the entire day. I think this song, especially that part of the lyrics totally exemplifies my day. Sylvea, Cathy, Jackie, none of them turned up today. I had to sit in a row of seats with nobody else beside me. I know, you must be saying owh, how pitiful she was. But, no harm done. I didn't feel depressed or agonising or excruciating or... whatever.

Hehe... today, during Mr.Suku's lesson, once again he was reprimanding the absentees. But, it was funny because

"They are peeling the wrong onions. They are peeling potatoes."

No comments: