Sunday, September 7, 2008

A Lazy Sunday

I contemplated tons of things to do the day before today. But, they all seem elusive now. Typing this post at 6pm, I guess, could just tell that it's too late to accomplish them all by today. So, I gave up (contradictiong Michael Phelps' cliche, "Never Give Up").
I'm feeling really guilty now. I have to admit that I'm definitely not the best pet owner you would ever meet. Lately I've been neglecting Fey. Nowadays, I stay back at college until 5 pm albeit no classes are being conducted until that late. I don't reach home until 6 pm, to the least. So, I would usually just dump my bag aside, get myself changed into some shabby clothes and feed him right away. Whenever I look at him, I have a vehement desire to lift him out of his golden cage and play with him. Nevertheless, I just couldn't manage to do it. My arms and legs just didn't have the strength and might anymore after all the energy I've poured in the college (sounds like giving excuses, huh?). I guess, I can't defy the odds anymore, huh? Salute you, mum. You are right; I am LAZY. Hey, mums are always right, huh? Really?
Stress, now has started to get into my head (sounds familiar?). Yeah, everybody gets that, knowing the examination is just right around the corner. Whenever I hear the word A-Levels, my heart pounds faster, I stammer and my hands tremble. I might just be exaggerating. But, no doubt, I could feel that STRESS.
Anyway, a mooncake festival always comes to the rescue. Couldn't celebrate last year, due to the passing away of my grandma, I'm determined to celebrate it in TEH family style this year. Can't wait for tonight's tantalizing programmes. We are having barbecue tonight plus the ultimate limelight, the lantern parade at home. This is going to be a huge bash, considering the number of people we have invited (they are all my relatives). So, let's just hope that my mother will not scream, "SUE PENG!!!" to clean up the aftermath mess. YUCKS!!!

No comments: