Saturday, September 20, 2008

Library Boredom

Well, today I spent like 5 hours in the library. Not continuously of course (I would be dead by the third hour). Though, half of the time spent on day dreaming on staring blank. So, you can tell if I really do study. Being in the library has sort of become part of my run-of-the-mill routine. It's manifest to the extent that a March/April intake student was stunted, learning that I'm from Jan/Feb intake. She thought I was an Intermediate student simply because I've constantly been appearing in the library. Hmm... I thought I always have the green-belted tag on?

Everytime I wander around for lunch, I would tell myself that if I bump into the 66 bus (the bus I take), I would head straight into the college, collect my belongings and dash off to hop on the bus. But, I guess the God has been doing good to me for I haven't seen one until this afternoon. In fact, it's not only one but two. I saw one on my way to McDonald's and another one back from McDonald's. Guess what? - I didn't blast off like what I contemplated to. Yeah, I guess you can say that I'm a coward. Whatever!

Hehe... I read Eu Chern's blog yesterday. God!!! He's feeling the stress??? I don't think so. Or else, he must be a very good actor. (Ladies and gentlemen, please give him a round of applause) He has won himself an Oscar. He looks very confident and relaxed, as always. Nevertheless, I did witness him attending for all sorts of SASSYs and attempting past year questions. Plus, he was in the library today for the same amount of time I spent in there. If he's stressful, should I hit the panic button now?

I somehow felt glad to see the likes of Neela passing up assignments to Mr.Sara. Could really see him getting himself down on the business. Wish him good luck for the A-Levels. Hey, he once said that hard workers do not need luck. Guess, he doesn't need my wishing at all. Anyhow, wish him all the best. By the way, great hairstyle, dude. Guess, Sylvea taught you a thing or two about fashion, ey?

Speaking of Neela, here's the update for the Mr.Suku's case. Right after Mr.Suku's complain about the poor attendance, Mr.Suku compiled in together Neela's name to Mr.Guna that Neela was hanging around the college, instead of attending his class. Mr.Guna went to the ground floor (lobby) immediately. Here's the tickling part - he actually asked Neela, "Do you know who is Neela Murasu?". And Neela replied naively, "Me lah." I know, you must be kicking your feet and chuckling by now. I mean, how silly and dumb he is. No offence, Neela but, Rajinah's illustration was too good that I couldn't stand it and spit those words out. This is such a huge LOL!!!

Oh, and I really feel bad over something today. It occurred when I was having my lunch in McD. I went over to occupy a table after getting my McChicken burger, french fries,...etc (so many that I can't list all of them down). There was a guy who simultaneously walked towards the very table I was laying my eyes on. I got it first, but when he looked over to the rest of the place, there wasn't any empty table left. So, he asked if he could sit together with me. I was like... "Oh, okay." We sat down and I actually got freaked out because the next table right beside me was occupied by one man. I was asking tons of questions to myself like, "Why doesn't he want to sit with him?" I grew worried over the time as there was one table vacant later and he still didn't want to excuse himself. Things changed then, as I told myself that nah, he looks like a good guy. Then, he asked me if I live nearby here in Mandarin. I had to "hah?" for three times before shaking my head denoting that no, I don't live here. That pretty much tells the story of whether I'm a decent Mandarin user. Back to the story, I think that freaked him out because, as usual I would give a cold face to the people whom I'm not close with. That's what exactly happened. I guess, he misconstrued my expression. I could see his face changed rapidly. He too grew cold and the worse was, he ate really quick and just left after washing his hands. Watching him heading towards the exit, I was apologizing non-stop. It's my fault after all for giving him such a cold shoulder. It ruined his lunch, perhaps? So, to the guy, if you are reading this, just want to say that I'm sorry for the discomfort I caused to you.

Shit!!! Liverpool drew with Stoke City. What's wrong with them?! They can defeat the mighty Manchester United but not the flimsy Stoke City. Okay, you can say that the Steven Gerrard's disallowed goal should stand as Dirk Kuyt didn't get a touch on it. Still, they should be shooting on the goal relentlessly. Fernando Torres, obviously didn't play well. Well, yeah, give him a break. He just recovered from his injury. But, there's no excuse for Robbie Keane. He played like he was from Burnley or some lousy football club. 18million pounds??? He is so not worth it. Not even the super sub, Bable could save the day. Poor, Steven Gerrard, tried really hard but couldn't get good service from his teammates. (sigh)

Sylvea was once cited that she's glad that I have been blogging frequently now. Well, to tell you the truth, I got hooked up with this is because this is arguably the only way for me to keep me on my toes everyday (besides sports). My routine is as always, damn bleak, lacklustre, boring, dull... Thus, I always look forward to receiving all those comments from you guys. It makes me excited and upbeat about life, you know? So, keep it coming. The more they are, the happier I get.

No comments: