Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Doubting Jackie's Sobreity

This is a special note to Jackie. Yeah, it's you, alright. Remember, when you said that March/April Intake is surprisingly silent during lessons. Erm... eat your words now. They were bloody boisterous today and not forgetting, yesterday (during the Eng Lit class). Okay, I was running late for Law (Mr. Sara) and the class was packed. Thus, I had to stuff my butt on one of the back seats and making my backbenchers' debut. And oh my, the guys there were catastrophic. All their clatters and chatters were so disrupting, that I think it drove Mr.Sara up to his wall. Yesterday, during Mr. Suku's class was pretty much the same thing as well. So, Jackie, were you actually sober during all those hours you spent with them? No offence, but not even Cathy could agree with you.
Speaking of the exasperating March/April Intake, there is one guy whom I particularly loathe - Emanuel (the Nigerian guy). It's not that I discriminate against the blacks, but he is contemptible (Okay, that word might be a little too abrasive to describe him. But I couldn't think of any other more suitable word). He made fun of Mr.Suku yesterday (pay attention to this one, Sylvea). Yes, it is undeniable that Mr.Suku is at times, cranky and hilarious inadvertently, however, I reckon that the E guy has stepped out of the boundary. And there's something about his grin - gives me goosebumps whenever I perceive it. Blurrrr.....

No comments: