Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Added New Stuffs

Hey guys, check out the new gadgets I added just now! I installed the "My Favourite Song" column. Despite it showing 4 videos, all of them contain the same song. So, just click one of them and there you go. Besides, there is also a video bar right at the bottom of this page. They're all videos featuring Michael Phelps. Again, there are 4 of them. Due to some technical incapacity, I couldn't streamline them into one. The one video I intend to recommend to you guys is the one situated fourth from your left (the last one lah). That's his opening on Saturday Night Live. Don't like him, don't bother to even click on it. And last but certainly not least, if you want to get yourself updated on sports around the world as you are reading this blog, make sure to look out for the ESPN corner. Enjoy them and good night.

No comments: