Thursday, February 5, 2009

One Fine Day Trip

Spent last Saturday in Malacca. It was an ideal way to rejuvenate and recharge ourselves before bracing for more challenges ahead of us. My family including my uncles and aunts and also two annoying kiddos took a stroll in some of the must-visit places and found a hidden treasure in Malacca. Here are some of the cool pictures we snapped :


I'm sure you guys have already been introduced to Michelle before. The boy beside her is nope, not her bf, he's another cousin of mine, Desmond. Both of them could initiate a major destruction without severe invigilation. These were taken in a museum which features different traditional accommodations. It was terribly boring and the fact that I've been there before during my school trip provided no help whatsoever to cure my boredom.


My bro and I. The man with a sour face behind us is my youngest uncle and also the father of Michelle. Hehe... he got really fed up with his daughter's mischievous and naughty acts that he nearly dialled for a cab to go home.


Then, we had ourselves placed in the Crocodile Farm. There's me with my aunt with his over-pampered son. And oh, that crocodile in the first pic isn't real. But, the croc in the next photo means business. Did you see how vicious his eye is?


Still in the Croc Farm, we paid 2 ringgit to take a ride on a worn-out train and it's called 'Jurassic Park'. This so-called "eerie" dinosaur was one of the entertainers there. Yup, the dinosaur sums up the entire ride - LOUSY.


After lunch, we decided to take a ride on the famous trishaw.


Some of the sceneries there. The Ferris wheel is dubbed as the 'Eye of Malacca'. Didn't have the chance to take a ride on it because it only operates under the moonlight.


We took a boat ride. And that was the highlight of the day. It is I would say, Malacca's Venice. The sight might not be as awe-inspiring as Venice but, the tranquility that it provides was simply magnificent. I've forgotten the name of that strait but it officially makes it to the must-go list.


Pics of me with my bro and parents on the river bank.

And, nope. We didn't go to Kota A Famosa. Wanted to but uhm... something happened along the way. So, we decided to head home. My legs were left aching after that trip. Might be caused by those new shoes. (Sigh)... Nevertheless, it was a great trip - filled with fun and laughter.

No comments: