Saturday, February 28, 2009

It's Like a Snail and It Ain't Getting Quicker.

(Sigh)... Classes have been very slow indeed especially the tutorial (especially contract). Have been telling myself to study but, my brain just can't inaugurate the throttle. I envy Vino so much. She's like.... I don't know, so enthusiastic about law and well, you could tell with all her questions and extended research. In lectures, the lecturers just talk, talk, and talk (non-stop). In tutorial, they keep asking us to do the questions when those questions haven't even been covered by the lecturers in the lectures. How frustrating.

And, there's a few (yes, a few. not one) annoying people in my class. They are the members of the Backbenchers Club of ATC. They distract the classes all the time by clamouring and coming in late. Then, there are the A-Levels students whom I don't know or rather not familiar with. They are the friends of a friend of mine. They are making copies of my notes and charts which I have pledged sweats and tears in them. Not that I care a lot but, you would definitely feel the grief when they become a copy-cat of your hardwork and expect themselves to excel by digesting other people's effort. And, it's without my permission, without my consent and without a deafening "thank you".


I have even been sucked into this global recession subject. Yes, I'm broke. Not that I was not broke before this but currently, I'm broke-r (if that word ever exist?) than ever. Have tones of printing jobs to complete, my father birthday's just concluded, statute books have to purchase, just made an application to the University of London (56 pounds), and the biggest headache of all - the college fees. All these need money and needless to say, I am officially bankrupt. I WANT MONEY!!! I had contemplated of looking for vacancies. Nonetheless, I am just too shy to work (???). My EQ is very... sigh. My rate of laziness can be compared to that of a pig.


Say Eh-Oh!!!
It's (from the left) Tinkey-Winkey, Tipsy, Lala and the all-time favourite of the folks, Poe. (Take note, Jackie)

No comments: