Sunday, February 15, 2009

A Reluctant Folk Doing Tags.

Another tag. But this is a special one because it's created by Sylvea. I've always wanted to do it but couldn't find the time (a lame excuse, right?).

1. Chocolate coated durian or durian flavoured chocolate?
Would move to see a durian flavoured chocolate.

2. How many grandkids do you wish to have?
Enough to form a football squad (which includes the 6 substitutes sitting on the bench). And I'll be screaming like a lunatic old lady on the stand.

3. Would you forgive someone who have stolen your boyfriend/girlfriend?
No chance.

4. Imagine you're trying to commit suicide.You slit you wrist and blood starts oozing
out.Suddenly you realize that you don't wish to die.Not yet anyway.Who would you call for help?And why?
The ambulance or 999. The reason? Isn't it obvious.

5. 90210 or Heroes?
Neither.

6. You've been bullied and now,there's a chance for revenge?Would you take it?
Without a shadow of a doubt.

7. Are you a jealous freak?
Kind of.

8. A guy/girl is checking you out in the bar.Would you buy him/her a drink?
First, I never go to the bar. Second, no guys would check me out. Third, if there really is which is kind of miraculous, I won't pay even a dime for a drink. Liquor is expensive, weih.

9. Describe yourself in ten words
Hard on myself, hate it when others boast about themselves.

10. The craziest thing you've ever done?
Agreed to my classmate's request to host her school band's concert.

11. Name a country you really wish to visit?
England. Specifically, Liverpool.

12. [Answer this only if you're a dude]-A not-so-attractive girl drops her phone and it lands in
front of you.Would you pick it up for her?
[Answer this if you're a girl]-A-not-so-attractive boy is caught staring at you.How would you react?
Pretend like I don't know what's happening.

13. Work hard or play less
Play less.

14. Name one thing that you've really proud of your own country and whyyyy
That my country has me as their citizen. Because well, I am the best, right? Lol... just kidding. I'm proud of my country of the fact that people of different skin colour do sit together in a table, speaking in a common language and discussing the same topic. One can never see this picture anywhere but here.

15. You bump into your ex (whom you're still in love with) holding hid /her
boyfriend/girlfriend's hand.How would you react?
Pretend like I no longer care.

16. Assuming that you can't stand smoking people.Would you date a smoker?
I can't see that happen because I don't even go near people who smoke. How am I going to date a smoker?

17. Three qualities your boyfriend/girlfriend has to have and why?
Leadership qualities, very protective and a little egotistical.

18. Are you secretly bored with this survey?
No.

19. You recently got back in touch with the boy/girl you used to have crush on.Would the old feeling return?
You'll never know.

20. What's your favourite colour?
Pink.

21. Your boyfriend/girlfriend of only two months claims to be facing some financial
difficulties.Would you offer your help in terms of financial support?
Two years, maybe. But two months? Nah. I think that a descent guy would never ask for your help.

22. Would you do anything for your other half?
Yeah, after I am affirmative that he's my other half.

23. Eat to live or live to eat?
Live to eat. Yeah, that explains it, huh?

24. Rich or poor?
Rich. Money solves many problems and without problems, you're happier.

25. You're having McD. A beggar suddenly comes in and grabs some fries from your tray before shoving them into your mouth.Would you be annoyed or afraid?
Afraid.

26. Do you allow yourself to make mistakes?
No. Very embarrassing if that happens.

27. Your own best friend secretly let out your biggest secret,which you only find out three years later.How would you feel about that?
Don't really mind. It's already three years lah. If it's really big, you would know it almost instantaneously cause bad news spread as fast as the speed of light.

27. Your ex-boyfriend/girlfriend just got home from abroad and is begging for a second chance.At the same time,you're seeing someone else.You realize that you still have something for your ex.Would you dump the current one for him/her?
Yup, I would. Feelings come first.

28. Have you ever have feeling for more than one person at the same time?
I never seriously have feelings on anyone. So, I don't know the answer.

29. Do you think you're abnormal sometimes?
Always.

30. What do you think of people who backstab?
Should never go near them.

31. How easy it is for you to express how you feel?
Never been easy.

32. Think you're cool?
Try to act cool but constantly fail.

33. Have you ever tried really hard to fit into your social group?
Not really.

34. One thing you've always wanted to try
Be in lurvvvvv.

35. Should marriage be kept only for the sake of the children?
Yeah, until when they're old enough to understand these stuffs.

36. All your friends have totally different taste from you.Do you feel left out?
Ya.

37. Think life is hard?
It has always been.

38. Or perhaps unfair?
50-50

39. Is PMS an excuse or a solid reason?
I never use that as an excuse or a reason for any of my responsibilities. So, I think that's just an excuse.

40. How much do you expect from your parents?
A lot actually. But, my parents usually fulfill more than what I expect out of them. So far, it's been pretty smooth.

41. Do you think your parents are cool enough?
Very cool, indeed.

42. Both you parents fell into the sea.To make things worse,they do not swim.Whose life would you save first?
My mother, cause I'm sure my father would want me to do just that.

43. Do you think it's alright to be selfish?
At times.

44. What do you think of gentlemen?
The world should have more of these people.

45. Ocean or jungle?
Ocean.

46. How healthy do you think you are?
Not healthy at all.

47. It's V day and your other half couldn't celebrate it with you.Your ex offers to accompany you,would you accept it?
No. It'll feel awkward, don't you think?

48. DO you think love is there to stay?
Sitting on the fence.

49. Is premarital sex okay for you?
No. My father would kill me if he knows about it.

50. Would you change yourself completely in order to satisfy your other half?
No. I'll break up with him if that's the case.

51. How do you see yourself 30 years from now?
I'll 48 by then. I think I'll be a happy and loving retiree, travelling around the world.

52. Pilot or air-hostess?
Pilot. I like their uniforms.

53. Are you a racist?
No.

54. Is it alright for you to share food,using the same piece of cutlery?
Depends on who I'm sharing with. If it's my family, yeah. If it's my darling, certainly. If it's my nobody, I'll freak out.

55. Ice-cream in cone or cup?
Cone.

56. You have the opportunity to do something you really like and you're getting paid for that too.The condition is that you will have to leave everything behind and move to another country nobody has really heard of.Would you take it?
Yeah. I would give it a shot.

57. Chinese or western?
Asian although I can never deny that I envy the Westerners a lot.

58. How brand conscious are you?
Very mild. Not obsessive of this labelling-activity.

59. One foreign language you really wish to learn?
Spanish. Sexy accent.

60. Do you binge or starve when you're upset?
Binge.

61. [For guys only]-Lean or voluptuous?

[For girls only]-Face or body?
Body.

62. How well do you think you know yourself?
Very well, I guess.

63. Do you agree that we can always find hidden beauty in something ugly?
Hope so.

64. Do you go around telling people it's your birthday?
No, I sometimes even forget that it's my birthday.

65. DO IT!
Done and dusted.

Sylvea, please do acknowledge me for doing this for you. I know you must be really proud of me. (Cheh, megahnya...).

No comments: