Sunday, April 12, 2009

The Last in Line

Here I go again - for being the last of the four apes to chronicle our outing last Saturday. I am always the last - the last to know, the last to say, the last to gossip, and the last to being informed. Yeah, this is what I'm destined to be in. Though we had a lot of fun, I must say. Especially the McDonald's-smuggling part.

I did not like Shinjuku Incident. And for your information, I wasn't really keen on watching it. Not that I wasn't a fan of Daniel Wu but was rather anxious about the possible repulsive images. But, it wasn't that bad after all (referring to the worry I had before watching the movie). The overall movie, haha... as was predicted - blunt.

I preferred Fast and Furious 4. I fancied the deafening and boisterous 'zoom-ing' clamour. Have always thought those 12 ringgit would worth more when the movie is accompanied by really good sound effects.

This must be the boring-est post among the four. Well, there's nothing else I could write, couldn't I? I have no pictures to post, no extra juicy gossip to spill, nothing that I could tell that they already not know. So, that's all for today.

No comments: