Wednesday, April 1, 2009

An Apathetic April's Fool

It was no fun at all when you pull out a prank and realising that the crowd are not laughing at your prank but instead their chuckles are all about your foolishness. Someone did just that and the class broke into laughter abruptly. Nonetheless, the lecturer did not get it and in fact, got really upset about it. She left the class flanked by a long and sour face. I pity her.

I seriously had no clue that it's April's Fool. Nowadays no one gives a damn about it.

Did you guys watch this season's American Idol? Oh yeah I did. I rush like a mad person right after school to catch it on time on every Wednesday. My favourites? - Danny Gokey and Allison Iraheta and surprisingly Anoop. Frankly, there are just too many talents this season. The hot favourite is Danny but it's just too hard to say. There are so many others who are capable of going all the way and eventually winning it. My personal dislike? - Megan (Fox... Lol).

No comments: