Friday, June 26, 2009

A Bag of Wonders

These 2 days have been anything but normal. Like yesterday morning, a lizard fell on my head. The last paper of my mock was cancelled, or rather deferred because of 'something' (I am not allowed to divulge the matter here because it concerns national security *gasp*) Damn, me waking up at 6.30 am was up to no use after all. And, I bought an 'over-sized' bangle in Mid Valley - The salesperson was trying to be funny. Michael Jackson passed away (shocking yet relieving). Had this weird aura in Starbucks with Cathy and Sylvea. And, was debating with Cathy over the need to learn 'Chinese' (but I do speak Cantonese and it is a Chinese dialect). That close to drinking in the toilet ... again. For the first time ever, seeing my friends not having enough money in their purses to spend on ice-cream - I mean literally. Ah, they're rich fellas. One WAS working and the other is going to work. Oh, and even Jackie is currently working in what I would call, the little white house with big price tags. So, now it's only left me with ... me?

Guess what, my holidays have officially started. Hooray! Congratulate me. It is a much-needed period in my life cause there are tons of things I want to do. I think I should better come up with a list of things-to-do right now.

No comments: