Wednesday, June 17, 2009

A Sincere Acknowledgement

It's 1.03 AM, and what am I doing here? Nothing really. Having this sudden urge to update my blog, I guess.

But there is a more important mission to accomplish and it's a mission which is possible to complete. In fact, I am accomplishing it like... right now? (Teh Sue Peng, cut the crap. Just spit it out!)

I want to thank Jane lot.... a hell lot yeah. For the gift. I have figured out the sum you have spent on it and I am hitting the panic button now cause I might have to starve myself for a month to get you your present. Yaiks! But I do understand that it's the meaning and sincerity behind it, not the price tag which matters the most (although I do have to concede that $$ is a very reliable indicator in measuring generosity). I know it's really, freaking lame but I want to THANK YOU for splurging so much on me.

P/S (I actually have no clue whatsoever what this abbreviation means, but it looks like everyone is using it) : Christian Bale once remarked that romantic comedies are oxymorons.

I'll leave it on that note.

No comments: