Thursday, March 19, 2009

Not the Only One

But Liverpool has more than only one star. Just in case Steven Gerrard is not your cup of tea, we also have Fernando Torres. I don't want the disliking of Steven Gerrard be the reason for anyone to not fancy Liverpool. Just found some really mesmerizing photo of him.



Sleek and classy. A man has to look good in a suit to be hailed as D man.


Here's another plus, he has a rocking body too. He has the "whole package thing going on" (the American Idol judges' words of wisdom).


The guy beside Torres is Xabi Alonso, another smoking hot gentleman. Both of them are Spanish by the way. And I love Spanish. The people, the language, the accent, the place.... I love everything about Spanish.

Wow... I must be the most hard-selling promoter of Liverpool football club. I don't mind being one anyway.

No comments: