Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Wanting to Spread My Wings

I asked my bro yesterday of whether he knows the route to the heartbeat of Kuala Lumpur - Bukit Bintang. He told me very few details which didn't give me the audacity to travel there on my own. But, I really want to go there. You know, walking alone around all the malls and tourist spots. It must be really cool. I have never felt such a strong desire in me to step out of my house until yesterday. Perhaps my mother was right when she said that I'm beginning to become 'fat hau', wanting to go here and there without anyone telling me what I should do and where I should go. I have always considered myself as a home-sick type of homo sapien. I would rather stay put at home, watching my favaorite tele programmes, playing some pokemon games and listening to some soothing music. I guess I've changed - Now, all I'm thinking about is to walk around different, interesting places and really, to walk and enjoy the sight-seeing. At times, I really do want to fly abroad and try living beyond Malaysia's national boundary (who doesn't want to?). Perhaps, I won't like it at all or I would actually learn to fancy it but this doesn't matter really. I just want the experience and not to be intimidated by my peers who fly in and out of the country like nobody's business. Upon hearing to their moments overseas, could only precipitate envy and jealousy in me. Well, they have never turned into hatred (don't you worry), just some sort of annoyance i guess.

Are you a fan of David Archuleta, listen here if you are. There is a pretty song that caught my ear drums wanting more. It's entitled 'Touch My Hand' from his self-titled, debut album. Perhaps you should check it out. Tata....

No comments: