Tuesday, March 27, 2012

We Were There.

"They say that a memory is something you reconstruct depending on small fragments of recollections in your mind. They say that remembering is the same as seeing an illusion.

What is existence?

What if we had stopped there, or if we'd turned the corner...

What if we hadn't stumbled over pebbles, or ever gotten lost...

What if we'd never stopped...

What if back then... What if... What if...

Innumerable number of choices led me onto the road I'm on now.

When I was right and when I was wrong.

I was always me. You, him, anyone, everyone...

We're all right now.

It's all right now. The sad times, the happy times, all of them are precious memories.

So, I pray -

Please, let these forever be precious memories...

... for you as well."



-Bokura ga Ita, Chapter 70, pages 48 - 53 -


No comments: