Saturday, July 11, 2009

The Sky's The Limit

If you have read Cathy's blog, you should already have known that we went to KLCC for a view from the 41st floor of our twin 'jagung'.















But that wasn't the most important thing of all; we went to catch Public Enemies! But still, that wasn't the juiciest thing I want to spill; I caught a glimpse of CHRISTIAN BALE in Public Enemies!!




My favourite scene? - Melvin Purvis carried Billie Frechette to the bathroom. And also, when the theatre screen asked its audience to look right and left to spot if John Dillinger was sitting right beside them. It was hilarious. There were really catchy and witty one-liners, which I loved a lot and some really distorted visuals especially the first 15 minutes or so of the film, which I obviously disliked. Well, it will definitely be a good film if Christian Bale signed onto it and I couldn't agree more with his choices of project so far.

No comments: