Monday, December 21, 2009

ELLO! I'm back! After quite some time of blog hopping and YouTube-ing, I have finally decided to re-stamping my footprint on my own blog. No, I did not abandon it nor was I attempting to. Approximately 2 weeks ago, I was busy with my mocks. That being done, I was busy sleeping and catching up with some of my favourite Korean stars on YouTube. Gotta admit that it took me some time to look out for those which provide English subs. Guess I'll take up some Korean classes after I'm done with the real exam which falls on May. I will then have to endure 3 months of nothing-ness. I might get my hands busy on something. Hopefully an internship. That would be so cool. Anyway, back to the present - witnessed the triumph of Katoon Network on 'Battleground', a result which I was very disgruntled with. Yes, they were very hardworking and their effort was evident on that day but the talent of Elecoldxhot was undeniable. Their routine was sharp, tight and exhilarating. I loved each and every performance of theirs from the very first preliminary round till the final. My mom preferred Katoon Network's performance though. (Ugghh, MOM!)

No comments: