Thursday, October 15, 2009

Stupid Fool

Supposed to spend the entire morning doing criminal assignment but.... *sigh*

I realised I have been rather stupid. Yesterday, I had this rather odd conversation with Soo Wen considering we were 10 minutes away from the time test. We were talking about scholarships and great results by our seniors. All of a sudden, she asked me, if I had applied for the JPA scholarship after my SPM result was released. I said, 'no'. You must be thinking, how stupid right, this girl - Everyone would have barged into the website and started applying for the scholarship. But the problem was, I had no freaking idea how to apply. I didn't even know that it can be applied online. I had always thought the people from JPA would come find me if my result was to their liking. (How naive I was back then) I was just wondering how nice would it be if I had applied, I might stand a chance. Even if it was only for a local U, I would have been satisfied. Well, I wouldn't have to pay a single cent for the tuition fee, at least.

I had previously applied for a couple ever since my A-levels result was out, but... nope, it was fruitless. When I browsed through the requirements for the application, I was very disappointed with how the reality has treated me - all of them reminded me that my A-levels result was simply not good enough. God, it's time to move on, man!!!

1 comment:

Kay N said...

yea.. i gt a fren here.. he is a jpa scholar.. he gt only 8-9 As, but he's studying in king's now. it's ok^^ as i din know how to apply for jpa oso== well, i'm from chinese independent skul so it's not too bad for me.
all the best..!!