Saturday, May 23, 2009

He Deserves It

Kris Allen deserves the American Idol crown, all right! Though I am still a fan of Danny Gokey. Kris, I think is more relevant to us and he is approachable to the people out there when you listen to him. Adam, on the other hand always feels like he is from Mars and occasionally makes a trip down to the Earth for the apes to witness his vocal prowess and enables us to gloat on that. Adam feels like he's a distance from us, unreachable and untouchable. Admit it, fans of Adam!

But this topic is already stale. I apologise for the out-of-date discussion. Let's get straight to the point. I am doing fine. Have assignments budging in but they never really wear me down. Mock's coming up next month. Wonder how am I going to deal with that.

Currently listening to Kris Allen's songs - Ain't No Sunshine, No Boundaries (prefer the studio version), and of course my favourite of all, Falling Slowly. I have downloaded Adam's songs too. I have Mad World, Black and White and No Boundaries. Frankly speaking, No Boundaries is a pretty decent song but for Idol, not suitable. It makes good single hit but for a competition, not really fitting. Don't know why but feels like both contestants were rushing to gush out the lyrics. It's too tight, I guess (don't really know how to describe that feeling). Songs like This Is My Now (Jordin Sparks), Inside My Heaven (Carrie Underwood) and even Do I Make You Proud (Taylor Hicks) were certainly the more outstanding songs which have previously featured as the finale songs.

                 BEFORE                                              


                               AFTER

Winning the American Idol.

No comments: